X88 expeditions - Documenting and sharing overland travels, adventures, and expeditions

November 3, 2009

Readers' Rigs - Winter 2009

After a good off-road and modification season in 2008, I sent in my Trailblazer specifications at the time to the quarterly "Readers' Rigs" magazine published by Petersen's 4Wheel & Off-Road.
The magazine is not available online so I scanned the 2 pages where my Trailblazer was featured. The first picture is in the section heading, I guess they didn't know where to put me (I'm definitely not in the west). On the page I'm the little pic up in the top left.

The second picture is the page itself. I received a half-page write up. Most of the specifications are accurate although some were left out for space requirements I presume, such as the custom bumper.

The great action shot was courtesy Mike Lascut at MikePhoto.com.

No comments: