X88 expeditions - Documenting and sharing overland travels, adventures, and expeditions

September 22, 2007

Colorado Expedition - Day 11 - Sep 19

I planned it so the drive today would be shorter, just in case there were hassles at the border. The weather totally cleared up and the temperature was into the 80s all the way through Michigan.

Map References - Day 11 - Sep 19

View Sep 19 track in larger window.
September 19 track:

* large files - 1800 x 1200

Over the St. Clair River from Port Huron, MI to Sarnia, Ontario.
The border guard did question me a little bit about the second spare, but seemed to understand after we talked a little about driving offroad in Colorado. No hassles overall.
Driving east on the 402 towards London at sunset.
Well, I'm back home with a lot of great memories from my first extended expedition. I will put some travel stats in the next post along with some brief technical notes about my Trailblazer and its modifications for those that are interested. See you OUT THERE.

No comments: